Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 March 2011

( 7 ) Looking back at your preliminary task (the continuity editing task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

Looking back on my preliminary task i feel that i have progressed a lot by using different software and hardware to make my final piece better. I felt that by getting more known how to use adobe premier pro has helped me on being able to make better, this is because i now know how to insert different types of editing techniques such as cut and cross fades.

Whilst filming i found it easier to use a tripod than holding the camera free hand. I found it is because when filming my preliminary task i was holding the camera free hand and the shots weren't as good because the camera kept shaking, but because of using the tripod most of the footage in my final piece is clear and easy to see.

Adding in music to our opening scene made it more of a realistic film opening than watching the opening of my preliminary task, this is because throughout most of my first task there is a lot of movement going on and hardly any sound, which i found quite boring. So by adding the music in made it more interesting to watch and where the music gets louder in my final piece would make the audience jump, which usually happens in a horror film.

No comments:

Post a Comment